Welcome new Students, Faculty, and Staff!
Interested in Volleyball? Want to stay active, meet people and have fun?
Join the Case Volleyball Club!
The Case Volleyball Club is a sports club that provides a venue for members of the Case community at every level of skill, from beginner to experienced players. We come together to improve our game and share in our love of the sport. And for those eligible players who are interested, the club competes competitively with other universities in the region on both the women's and men's level.
All members of the club are required to fill out a membership form, sign up on collegiatelink, as well as pay a $25 membership fee each semester. This money helps the club buy new balls, nets, and other equipment. The club has recently purchased 36 new indoor balls, a portable outdoor net system, a new ball cart, and a digital video camera for club use. We aim to continue to improve both the resources and the quality of the club, which is accomplished by new and veteran members alike.
Club News and Updates
- Thank you to the 50+ students, faculty and staff that attended our first practice to kick off the 2014-2015 academic year!
- RESULTS. Men's Annual Fall Invitational Tournament.
- The first Men's Alumni tournament will be held on Saturday, April 13th, in Horsburgh Gymnasium.
- Congratulations to WVU in their win over the Case Volleyball Club Women in the Championship match of the Spring 2013 Women's Home Tournament. The women's team finished first overall after pool play with the second women's team also qualifying for bracket play.
- The men's team finished in third place in their season ending POVL tournament at Grove City College, defeating JCU and Edinboro with a loss in bracket play to IUP, the eventual tournament champions. The men finished their spring season with a 8-7 record.
- A volleyball terms (with some humor) page has been added to the media page.
- Contact information for Ohio, Pennsylvania and regional club volleyball teams have been added to the links page for your convenience. Please let us know if any of the provided information is incorrect or outdated.
- To sign up to our current mailing list please go to the Case ListServ with your CaseID.
Case Western Reserve University Women's Varsity NCAA Division III team: